Monthly Archive for: ‘August, 2017’
There will be a Presentation on ‘Building Resilience in Young People‘ by Garry King here at BBNC on Monday 11 September from 1.00pm -4.00pm. It is part of a series of presentations entitled ‘Working with young people’.
The Building Resilience in Young People presentation consists of:
- A clear understanding of resilience
- What are the benefits of increasing resilience
- What are the key components of resilience
- Identifying ways of operating that may lessen resilience
- How to build a Resilience Program practical and easy to implement strategies
There is no charge for places at this presentation but intending participants need to register with Kate Bowden at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone Jaylene Moreau at Lifeline Central Coast for enquiries on 4320 7400.
Bateau Bay Neighbourhood Centre is located at 10 Cynthia Street Bateau Bay 2261.
Would you like to learn how to:
- Improve ways of talking with your teen?
- Develop a better understanding of your teen?
- Help your teen learn to manage their emotions?
- Help to prevent behaviour problems in your teen?
- Teach your teen to deal with conflict?
Where: Bateau Bay Neighbourhood Centre – 10 Cynthia St, Bateau Bay 2261,
When: Thursday 10:00 am-12:00pm on: 10/8, 17/8, 24/8, 7/9, 14/9, 21/9 .
For further information and bookings contact: Daniel Lobo – RAPT Caseworker, Phone: (02) 4325 9606.