Monthly Archive for: ‘December, 2017’
Hurry if you were hoping to join the Bearfoot Yoga workshop this school holidays – we are almost booked out.
Bearfoot Yoga presents a fun-filled workshop where we will be creating nature mandalas, mindful jars, along with playing lots of fun yoga games and ending our workshop with a calming meditation.
The workshop will be on Thursday 18 January ’18 from 10 am -12 pm here at BBNC at 10 Cynthia St Bateau Bay (see our Contact BBNC page for a Google location map).
The price is a gold coin donation and booking is essential. Please call us on 4332 7450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where: BBNC, 10 Cynthia St Bateau Bay
When: Thursday 25th January, 10 am – 12 pm
Please book by calling 4332 7450 or email email@example.com
- Secure, fenced play area
- Siblings, including preschoolers, welcome
- Parents must stay with under-5s and high needs children while they are at the Centre
- Fruit platter provided, gold coin donation appreciated.
Google Location map available at Contact BBNC.
Kids – our School Holiday Activity Days are back in January!
They will be on
Dates: Wednesday 17 and Wednesday 24th January 2018
Times: 10 am—1.30 pm
Location:10 Cynthia St Bateau Bay 2261 (Go to our Contact BBNC Page for a Google Location Map).
- Lunch provided
- All children must be signed in and out by a parent or guardian
- Children under 5 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear blockout and bring a hat
- Gold coin donation appreciated
All enquiries call 4332 7450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All kids and parents/carers welcome!