April School Holiday Schedule
School Holiday Activities
Our School Holiday Activities are designed to be entertaining and inclusive, and are provided free of charge (donation appreciated). We have our regular School Holiday Activity Days, as well as a variety of exciting and entertaining activity days kids will love.
- Fruit platter provided
- All children must be signed in and out by a parent or guardian
- Secure, fenced play area
- Children under 5 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Gold coin donation appreciated
Activities and dates will be advertised before the school holidays. Watch this page, our Home page News Posts, and Facebook for updates. All enquiries call 4332 7450
or email email@example.com. Go to our Contact BBNC
Page for a Google Location Map
Bearfoot Yoga in School Holidays 2018
2017 Christmas Party
As we are now well into the New Year we would like to thank everyone who helped to make the christmas period here at BBNC a smashing sucess!
Narrara Valley Public School, House of Praise Christian Church, Shoe Box revolution, We care Uniting, Share the Dignity and all the personal donationas made, the BBNC Community was extreamly greatful for your generousity and kindness.
BBNC was able to assist over 100 struggling or disadvantaged families with food hampers, toys, toiletries, adult presents, christmas meals and celebrated the end of the year with a huge kids christmas party!
Our childrens Christmas party had a jumping castle, face painting, spray tatoos, a magic show, christmas craft and best of all SANTA with a bag full of gifts!!! After handing out over 90 presents Santa was very tired of course!
Below are a few photos from BBNC 2017 Christmas
Thankyou all for your help and support we look forward to doing it all again this year! -
Art in School Holidays here at BBNC
In the September-October 2017 School Holidays, we had two Art and Movement Therapy activity days. Our Art Therapist Angela and the kids had a great time doing mural painting, mask making, and movement.
You can see some pictures below in our Photo Gallery.
Art and Movement Therapy September-October 2017
Are you raising your grandchild/ren fulltime or part time? Or needing some support and/or information around issues on grandparenting? Come along for a cuppa, support, information and a laugh.
- The Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Group meets each Wednesday (except school holidays) at Bateau Bay Neighbourhood Centre.
- 10am - 12.30pm.
- Click on the picture for an A5 flyer.
- Contact Lu on 4332 0801 or Kath on 4389 1523.
The Self Esteem Friendship Group
Come along and meet like-minded individuals in an non-judgemental environment that promotes acceptance, support, fun and respect.
Bring a plate of morning tea, or a $2 donation appreciated.
Click on the picture for an A4-5 flyer
- Children are welcome.
- We meet fortnightly on Mondays from 10am to 1pm.
Free Community BBQ
Come along to our free monthly Thursday breakfast BBQs, which are held on the first Thursday of each month
The BBQs are generously hosted by members of the Anglican Church, Bateau Bay. All welcome!
Click on the thumbnail for an A5 flyer.
Computer Hub with Internet
Click on the thumbnail for an A5 flyer
- Come in and get help from our teachers in ‘Computers for Beginners’ with Norm and ‘Introduction to Tablets’ with Noeline. The sessions are held on alternating Tuesdays. You can bring in your own laptop, tablet or smartphone, or use our PCs or Ipads. The sessions are 50 minutes long, with a maximum class size of 3 people, so make certain you book. Call for more information on 4332 7450.A gold coin donation is appreciated.
Connect up with the world on the Internet
- For the low cost of $2.00 you can come in and use our PCs to surf the net and send emails. You will need to make an arrangement with us book your spot by phoning 4332 7450.
Food Store and Op Shop
Click on the picture for an A5 flyer
BBNC Food Store: Having trouble making ends meet? Help is here! We stock a variety of groceries, pantry supplies (including longlife milk), and toiletries at our Food Store. Items sold range from 50c to $3.00. The Food Store is open Monday to Thursday from 9am—3pm.
We also have free day-old bread on Tuesday
mornings. Frozen bread is usually available any time Monday
to Thursday 9am-3pm
We also have surplus fresh fruit and vegetables from Second Bite after 1 pm Mondays, Tuesdays
Emergency food hampers are available for people in extreme circumstances. If you need emergency food assistance, please call us for an appointment on 4332 7450.
Bargain shopping is easy at our op shop!
We have a great range of clothing, including children’s clothing, shoes and books. Most clothing is only $1!
We are open from Monday to Thursday from 9am—3pm.
Donations of goods gladly accepted. We also accept donations to our food store.