School Holiday Activities
Watch out for BBNC's School Holiday Activity Days, Stay and Play Days
and All Abilities Activity Days
during the school holidays.
Flyers for our current schedule of activities for the September-October 2017 school
holidays are available below. Just click on the thumbnail.
Art in School Holidays here at BBNC
Kids don’t miss our two Art and Movement Therapy activity days
this school holidays.
Our Art Therapist Angela will join you for mural painting, mask making and plenty of other fun activities.
- Lunch is included.
- Children must be signed in and out by a parent or guardian.
- Children under 5 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Older siblings welcome.
- Gold coin donation appreciated.
They are on from 10am-1pm:
- Wednesday 4th October and
- Thursday 5th October
For enquiries call us on 4332 7450 or email email@example.com.
For information updates, see our Home Page Posts,
or check the Calendar on our Calendar and Events Page
For enquiries, contact us on 4332 7450.
Bateau Bay Homework Group
Let the friendly staff at the Bateau Bay Neighbourhood Centre help your child to complete their Homework on time!
Homework Group goes from 3.30 pm
to 5.30 pm Tuesdays
and we take students from Years 1-12.
begins on Tuesday 25th July,
and finishes on Wednesday 20th September.
Call us on 4332 7450
for more information as places are limited.
Are you raising your grandchild/ren fulltime or part time? Or needing some support and/or information around issues on grandparenting? Come along for a cuppa, support, information and a laugh.
- The Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Group meets each Wednesday (except school holidays) at Bateau Bay Neighbourhood Centre.
- 10am - 12.30pm.
- Click on the picture for an A5 flyer.
- Contact Lu on 4332 0801 or Kath on 4389 1523.
The Self Esteem Friendship Group
Come along and meet like-minded individuals in an non-judgemental environment that promotes acceptance, support, fun and respect.
Bring a plate of morning tea, or a $2 donation appreciated.
Click on thumbnail to see our A5 flyer with the Schedule from September to December.
- Children are welcome.
- We meet on Mondays from 10am and 1pm (except Tues 12 Sept).
Click on the thumbnail for our A5 flyer
Socialise with other mums or dads with your new babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers.
- Children from Birth—4 years welcome
- Secure, fenced play area with sandpit
- Morning tea provided
The Playgroup will be held here at BBNC
for a few eight-weekly periods over the year, on Tuesdays
The current session will run from July 25th to September 19th.
Please call us for more information or to book on 4332 7450.
Free Community BBQ
Come along to our free monthly Thursday breakfast BBQs, which are held on the first Thursday of each month
The BBQs are generously hosted by members of the Anglican Church, Bateau Bay. All welcome!
Click on the thumbnail for an A5 flyer.
Computer Hub with Internet
Click on the thumbnail for an A5 flyer
- Come in and get help from our teachers in ‘Computers for Beginners’ with Norm and ‘Introduction to Tablets’ with Noeline. The sessions are held on alternating Tuesdays. You can bring in your own laptop, tablet or smartphone, or use our PCs or Ipads. The sessions are 50 minutes long, with a maximum class size of 3 people, so make certain you book. Call for more information on 4332 7450.A gold coin donation is appreciated.
Connect up with the world on the Internet
- For the low cost of $2.00 you can come in and use our PCs to surf the net and send emails. You will need to make an arrangement with us book your spot by phoning 4332 7450.
Food Store and Op Shop
Click on the picture for an A5 flyer
BBNC Food Store:
Having trouble making ends meet? Help is here! We stock a variety of groceries, pantry supplies (including longlife milk), and toiletries at our Food Store. Items sold range from 50c to $3.00. The Food Store is open Monday to Thursday from 9am—3pm.
We also have free day-old bread on Tuesday
mornings. Frozen bread is usually available any time Monday
to Thursday 9am-3pm
We also have surplus fresh fruit and vegetables from Second Bite after 1 pm Mondays, Tuesdays
Additional help is available for people in extreme circumstances. Please call us if you need more information.
Click on the picture for an A5 flyer
Bargain shopping is easy at our op shop!
We have a great range of clothing, including children’s clothing, shoes and books. Most clothing is only $1!
We are open from Monday to Thursday from 9am—3pm.
Donations of goods gladly accepted. We also accept donations to our food store.