School Holiday Activities1.Our School Holiday Activity Days in January will be on
Dates: Wednesday 17 and Wednesday 24th January 2018
Times: 10 am—1.30 pm
Location:10 Cynthia St Bateau Bay 2261 (Go to our Contact BBNC Page for a Google Location Map).
- Lunch provided
- All children must be signed in and out by a parent or guardian
- Children under 5 years must be accompanied by an adult
- Wear blockout and bring a hat
- Gold coin donation appreciated
2.There will be another All Abilities Bricks4kidz School Holiday Workshop specially designed for kids aged 5-12 here at BBNC in January.
Where: BBNC, 10 Cynthia St Bateau Bay
When: Thursday 25th January, 10 am - 12 pmPlease book by calling 4332 7450 or email email@example.com
- Secure, fenced play area
- Siblings, including preschoolers, welcome
- Parents must stay with under-5s and high needs children while they are at the Centre
- Fruit platter provided, gold coin donation appreciated.
3. Yoga and Craft Workshop for 6-12 year olds. Bearfoot Yoga presents a fun-filled workshop where we will be creating nature mandalas, mindful jars, along with playing lots of fun yoga games and ending our workshop with a calming meditation. The workshop will be on Thursday 18 January ’18 from 10 am -12 pm here at BBNC at 10 Cynthia St Bateau Bay (see our Contact BBNC page for a Google location map). The price is a gold coin donation and booking is essential. Please call us on 4332 7450 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Art in School Holidays here at BBNCIn the September-October 2017 School Holidays, we had two Art and Movement Therapy activity days. Our Art Therapist Angela and the kids had a great time doing mural painting, mask making, and movement. You can see some pictures below in our Photo Gallery.
Bateau Bay Homework GroupLet the friendly staff at the Bateau Bay Neighbourhood Centre help your child to complete their Homework on time! Homework Group goes from 3.30 pm to 5.30 pm Tuesdays and Wednesdays and we take students from Years 1-12. 2017 Homework Group finishes on Wednesday 13th December with a Christmas-themed activity week. Call us on 4332 7450 if you need more information.
Grandparent SupportAre you raising your grandchild/ren fulltime or part time? Or needing some support and/or information around issues on grandparenting? Come along for a cuppa, support, information and a laugh.
- The Grandparents Raising Grandchildren Group meets each Wednesday (except school holidays) at Bateau Bay Neighbourhood Centre.
- 10am - 12.30pm.
- Click on the picture for an A5 flyer.
- Contact Lu on 4332 0801 or Kath on 4389 1523.
The Self Esteem Friendship GroupCome along and meet like-minded individuals in an non-judgemental environment that promotes acceptance, support, fun and respect. Bring a plate of morning tea, or a $2 donation appreciated.
- Children are welcome.
- We meet on Mondays from 10am and 1pm (except Tues 12 Sept).
Free PlaygroupSocialise with other mums or dads with your new babies, toddlers and pre-schoolers.
- Children from Birth—4 years welcome
- Secure, fenced play area with sandpit
- Morning tea provided
Computer Hub with Internet
- Come in and get help from our teachers in ‘Computers for Beginners’ with Norm and ‘Introduction to Tablets’ with Noeline. The sessions are held on alternating Tuesdays. You can bring in your own laptop, tablet or smartphone, or use our PCs or Ipads. The sessions are 50 minutes long, with a maximum class size of 3 people, so make certain you book. Call for more information on 4332 7450.A gold coin donation is appreciated.
- For the low cost of $2.00 you can come in and use our PCs to surf the net and send emails. You will need to make an arrangement with us book your spot by phoning 4332 7450.